Every day, thousands of people are injured or killed as a result of auto accidents and truck accidents. Regardless of what vehicles are involved, if you have been hurt on the road, the personal injury attorneys at Strickland & Kendall can help you to recover medical costs, receive compensation for pain and suffering, cover lost wages and collect other damages that are a result of your injuries. Contact our office today at 800-874-3528 for experienced, caring and aggressive representation.
Experience You Can Trust
The trauma following an accident can leave you feeling disoriented and helpless. The personal injury attorneys at Strickland & Kendall can help you to take the proper steps and make informed decisions during this difficult time. It is important that you call as soon as possible following an accident. We can begin the process of contacting witnesses, obtaining police reports and preserving any evidence to maximize your recovery.
Other important things to remember if you have been involved in an accident include:
- Do not admit fault.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Get the names, addresses, and insurance information from everyone involved in the accident and any possible witnesses.
- Verify the accuracy of the police report.
- Report the accident to your insurance company, without admitting fault.
- Do not give a statement to the insurance company of the person who injured you without contacting us first. A statement to an adjuster will be used to minimize your injuries and undermine your claim.
Types of Vehicle Accidents
The personal injury firm of Strickland & Kendall, L.L.C. has worked with thousands of cases involving motor vehicle injuries including:
- Automobile accidents
- Motorcycle-related accidents
- Passenger & Tour Bus collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- School bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boat related accidents
At Strickland & Kendall, L.L.C. we have your interests in mind and will work to establish liability and preserve your credibility. Our experience is here to benefit you. Call us immediately at (800) 874-3528 or (334) 269-3230. You may also fill out the contact form and we will respond to you promptly.
We will review your case for free and there is never a fee unless we recover for you.
Strickland & Kendall have offices in Mobile and Montgomery, AL but represent clients across the United States.