Ed Kendall has spent over two decades serving victims in personal injury and wrongful death cases, most notably as Lead Counsel in Foremost Insurance Company v. Parham 693 So. 2nd (Ala 1997) which resulted in a $15 million verdict and Lead Counsel in Westport Insurance Corporation v. Tuskegee News 403 F3d 1161.
- Auburn University BS, 1988
- JD Jones School of Law, 1993
- Clerk for the Honorable John Patterson, Alabama Criminal Court Appeals (1993-1994)
- Admitted to Alabama State Bar 1994
- Admitted United States District Court of Appeals for the Northern District of Alabama November 2003
- Admitted United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit December 2003
- Admitted to District of Columbia Court of Appeals January 2003